.

.

Monday, May 20, 2013

30 Weeks of Pregnancy


Is it just me but there is something about being in the 30's of pregnancy that makes it feel WAY sooner. I only have 10 weeks left! I'm 7 months and 2 weeks pregnant. I am feeling Kylie A LOT more now! Yes, I have to admit some of her movements actually takes my breath away. I've been feeling a lot more "pregnant" these days as well. Just the way I sit down, lay down, it's all more of that, "I'm a pregnant girl sitting, so I'm going to sit down in the most comfortable position possible and don't even care about how hideous it may look". Who doesn't love that though? I'm also hungry all the time now. Still have to eat smaller portions to help avoid getting that lovely acid re-flux. Other than that I'm feeling great, and love when people want to come touch my belly. I am definitely not one of those girls that dislikes people feeling the belly, in fact I encourage them to touch it haha. Pregnancy is amazing!!! Can't wait to meet you Kylie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment