.

.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

September

Things to look forward to in September:

- The changing of the leaves
-Cooler temperatures even though I'm slightly dreading this because I already have to wear jackets all the time
-Hot cocoa 
- Taking my babies up to the canyon 
-Russell being back in school studying what he loves
-The beginnings of the holidays




Things to work on: 

-Spending more time in God's word. 
- Being friendlier, especially when I'm running errands with the kids. For me when I'm trying to keep Kylie in my eyesight, carrying Colin I worry I don't come off the friendliest to passerby's.
- Maybe taking more baths with actual candles. 
- My moodiness and yes irritability that always comes up on me suddenly and unawares.

Things to let go of:

- Shame, feeling it or letting others shame me.
- Negativity
- Anxiety
- Worrying so much about what others think or their opinions of me






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I feel like we need to hang out because I would have written 95% of these answers if I'd been asked to answer these questions today! Glad someone else love fall and struggles with feeling anxious, irritated and caring too much what other people think. These are awesome goals! I hope to improve in these areas too :) thanks for inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete