.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Honeymoon

A lot of people have asked where we went on our honeymoon. When Russell was planning this I told him I wanted somewhere warm, where I've never been before, and not St. George. It seemed like all the young married couples were going to St. George for their honeymoons in our singles ward. When we went to the Hilton Hotel that night I had no idea where we were going. This picture shows us waiting at the airport. 
He finally told me that we were going to...
PHOENIX, AZ
 Russell had researched all the best places to go eat and this was one of our all-time favorites. If you live in Phoenix I highly suggest going and hitting up the Carlsbad Tavern Restaurant! It serves authentic South American crusine which obviously was a hit with Russell cause he served his mission in Chile, Santiago. 
 I love horseback riding and consider it one of the best activites you can do. My dad had given Russell the tip to include horseback riding but Russell already knew that was something I loved and was planning on us doing that on the honeymoon. 
 On the trail we saw a bald eagle in it's nest and we got to actually cross a river while riding the horses. I loved the setting and the desert landscape of Phoenix. Russell was taking all the pic's so I didn't get a good shot of him on his horse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment