.

.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love to see the Temple....

Hey Amber here! So I went through the Oquirrah Moutain Temple to recieve my endowments on Saturday and couldn't be more on cloud nine!
I love this gospel soooooo much! The church is true, and I just hope to continue to learn more, and become more and more Christlike as days go by. Seeing Russell in the temple dressed in white coming towards me with the temple president will be a sight I will never forget. We both had our parents there, I had my grandparents, and my two sisters and sister-in-law. We definitely want to say a BIG thank you for anyone that came!
We are getting married this Friday at the Salt Lake Temple. Russell and I are soooo unbelieveably excited and anxious for this to go down. We both HATE having to say goodnight to each other. Since the beginning of our dating the longest we'd go without physcially seeing eachother was two days. Since we'd gotten engaged we never go an entire day without seeing eachother. We are just excited to be man and wife! 
We are going to be moving into Russell's grandmothers empty basement rent free for a semester! We are both very grateful for this blessing! :) We're just needing to finish up moving into it this week before our wedding. We're both excited to have our first Valentine's date together as a couple as well this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment