.

.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with Dakota Barker

We picked up this adorable little guy on Christmas Eve as my present! He was the spunky, chunky, fun one I'd picked out. We are loving the guy! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I just am so in love with him. (I know that it is going to be 10x that when we have our baby). This Christmas has honestly been the best I have ever had, and it was the first married Christmas I had ever experienced.  Russell seriously has made this Christmas so special for me by really putting thought into the gifts he gave me. He knew I loved the wooden headboards I'd seen on Pinterest and he actually made me one while I was away at a girls Christmas night! I'll post pictures once we've completed it all the way. I just love my little family and love that it's growing!!!! Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment