.

.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our House

I want to apologize that this post is long past overdue. I wanted to show pictures of the house we just purchased. Russell, and I know that this isn't our "dream" house right off the bat, but we were excited for the chance to find something and MAKE it beautiful.

Our house has 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage, a backyard, 3 bedrooms, 1 office,  laundry room, attic storage, storage closet under the stairs, kitchen, and living room with a fireplace.

The first two weeks that we moved in we had to get right to work re-painting the entire upstairs and re-carpeting. I LOVE Pinterest, it helped me not only find the paint colors I wanted, but also gave me ideas on widening the baseboards and painting the doors dark walnut. Here is a picture when it looked like a construction zone in our house. My parents, and Russell's parents were at the house pretty much every day for those two weeks helping us paint! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


FINISHED PRODUCT...


THE ENTRYWAY


THE HALLWAY


THE BATHROOM (paint color Harvest Brown)


THE KITCHEN
 (paint color Benjamin Moore's Providence Olive, and we painted the counters to look like granite)


MASTER BEDROOM... 
(paint color Benjamin Moore's Tennyson White)



2 comments:

  1. Looks great Amber!!! Where in West Valley are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely! I love everything about it! I especially love the pictures going up your stairs, very pretty! You guys did an AMAZING job! It's so much work, but so much fun in the end to be able to make a house your own.

    ReplyDelete