.

.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Celebrations


On March 1st (Friday) I turned the big 24! I woke up being delivered breakfast in bed by my sweet AMAZING hubby of a man! He cooked me scrambled eggs which are always a favorite for breakfast for me! I also, loved his thoughtful sweet note that came with the breakfast. After I walked out of our bedroom I came to find decorations that consisted of balloons, streamers & a cute setup on the kitchen table that had roses and a handmade sign spelling out Happy Birthday. 

We went to our ultrasound appt at 11 am to find out if we were having a boy or a girl! It was amazing and so hard to keep a secret tell the gender reveal party that Sunday but we were determined to. After the appt we split a lunch at Chiptole's and went to see the movie Beautiful Creatures. After the movie we came home and looked through some kid photo albums of myself, and played with the puppy. For dinner Russell took me to this local buffet that is everything Chinese food! It honestly looks a little scary on the outside but the food in the inside is worth it. After dinner we came home and had a surprise visit by Russell's parents which was fun! And Russell and I ended the night eating blackberry pie in bed. I loved my birthday and love being able to spend the entire day with my hunk of a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment