.

.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Home Renovations: Stairs



When we first moved into our house the stairs were completely carpeted (with pink carpet). When I lived in London for a couple of months you never spotted a carpeted stair. Russell was completely game for painting the stairs instead of just re-carpeting them. He did the hard work of ripping the old carpet up and sanding the stairs down, and I did the painting. It isn't the most professional looking stairs you've ever seen but we did our best!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share! They came out beautiful! Seeing that you definitely know what you are doing I was wondering if you could help me. With Spiral Staircase Prices being so affordable these days my wife and I decided to have one installed. With that being said we are a little divided on the style and materials to use. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although there are few rooms in which a spiral Staircases would not be appropriate, the homeowner need not limit their use to the indoors.

    ReplyDelete