.

.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Our announcement .....

I am no longer sick!!!! It is such a relief to be able to type that sentence! I am in my 18th week, and finally have gained some pregnancy weight. I want to thank all those who've inquired into how I'm feeling! This pregnancy has been already a roller coaster of emotions for me. I orginally wanted to wait longer to have a second, and then being so incredibly sick made it hard to really enjoy being pregnant again. Now I can honestly say I am ecstatic about being pregnant especially because we found out that we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to have my little man! I'm already thinking about ties, suspenders, denim jeans, beanies, plaid, bow ties and all the fun things you get to dress boys in. Kylie is going to have so much fun with a little brother. I think about my own little brother and how fun it was. Russell and I have picked a name but we are keeping it between family and close friends for now.

People along with not feeling sick October is here, which means fall is here!!! Leaves are changing color and pumpkin desserts are here!!!! We've enjoyed decorating, pumpkin picking, and being out in nature!!!! I've already purchased Kylie's Halloween costume and let me just say I am dying to see her in it!!!! Here's a few pics of our life lately....


No comments:

Post a Comment