.

.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kylie is 16 months


Kylie you are beautiful. You are my greatest joy. I love watching you everyday surprise me with something new you can do or say. You constantly make people swoon when they see you blow kisses and say hello to them. You are the cutest little thing. We took you to Wheeler farm and found it so funny how you just wanted to take off. I think you are retiring from wanting to use your stroller, don't know how I'm going to like that. But holding that little hand of yours is always fun! I didn't know I could love a little person as much as I love you. I have a love hate relationship with having you babysat. While I love the one on one time it gives your dad and I to go out, I freaking miss you and spending that time with you. I find myself always waking up a few minutes before you just missing you, waiting to hear you stir so I can bust in your room and see you. I crave your attention, your laughs, your kisses, and your hugs! One of my favorite games to play with you of late is hide and seek. It is so adorable watching you squeal and baby jog to come find me! I didn't know I was capable of loving someone this much!

16 Month Stats
Weight: 20 pounds 11 ounces, 40%
Height: 47% percentile
Head: 96% percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment