.

.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

3rd Year Anniversary

// hotel //

Our third year anniversary came! There's a part of me that feels like we are still that young fresh newlywed couple, not a couple that has 3 whole years under our belts. I'd never been in a relationship before my husband, so kind of crazy to realize I've been a married woman for 3 years with a 19 month old + a baby on the way! We didn't waste time ;)

Our anniversary was SO much fun. We couldn't travel anywhere due to how far along in the pregnancy I am so we had ourselves a little overnighter. We had a gorgeous hotel, ate at amazing places, indulged in ice cream that is insanely good, and finished the night cuddled in the hotel watching the Bachelor. It is so nice being alone just him + I.
3 years down and yes eternity to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment