.

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Baby #2/ 38 Weeks



I am just going to say it, I am SO ready to be done. With Kylie I thought I knew what big, pregnant, and uncomfortable meant. Well, I knew NOTHING haha. This pregnancy has been a lot harder, a lot more painful, a lot bigger and whole lot more uncomfortable then when I was carrying Kylie. Because of this, I keep catching myself complaining about being pregnant more than I'd like to admit. and how unfortunate, because deep down, I'm so thankful we're having another baby, and so proud of my body for being able to keep up with the demands of growing this tiny human so far. I have to admit the last weeks I'd been a whole lot more content, and happy, and thankful that it's happening at all. As of yesterday that go happy attitude took a turn for the worse. I officially can't walk normal, I'm not even kidding, I HAVE to waddle! I also can't cross my legs when I'm sitting, even if I wanted to. I heard someone once say that they got to a point where they felt there was a bowling ball between their legs..... I completely understand this statement now haha. I know I could hold out if that's what baby boy needs, but I am praying to be blessed to go earlier like I did with my first.

Fingers crossed.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately it gets more and more uncomfortable with each pregnancy... Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete