.

.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

St. George Spring Break 2016


Russell was finally out of school for an entire week! As a stay at home mommy I have a love hate relationship with this whole school business taking my man away ;) My parents have a house that they purchased in St. George that they are incredibly generous with and let us kids stay in. Russell and I have been gong through some scary health stuff all revolving around me. I was incredibly thankful when Russell let me know he was planning for us to get away to 70 degree temps. This past month in nearly 3 years is where I haven't been breastfeeding or pregnant, crazy I know! I was so ready to experience a vacation more... free you might say! We were heading down to St. Geezy for our spring break!

Kylie and Colin get along great thankfully and I know that may change, constantly but for now we're happy little clams! Kylie is more high maintenance, definitely on the sensitive side, and needs to be affirmed a lot. Kylie is very similar to my own personality so I have no problems working with that. Colin is chill, energetic, always eating, and loud. Because of my health we didn't go to Zions or snow canyon for more serious hiking. But we had to get out and about with the warmer temps. I honestly love walking and climbing around Dixie rock. Also, we just are the types we have to get outside and move a lot so we did the local playgrounds and splash pad everyday.

I used to think that St. George was a small boring little town (I know awful of me right?) I didn't see it's charm until now. I LOVE the warmth, the refreshing imagery of plam trees and red rocks. I love seeing people being out and active! Basically I've fallen for you St. Geezy, and will always love being able to vacation to you. I've felt content on this trip and was very thankful for the break to just be WITH my man and our two little kids ;)

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! Southern Utah is one of my favorite places of all time. It looks like you guus had an awesome time - way to go Russell for planning a fun trip. PS- your kids are seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Southern Utah is one of my favorite places of all time. It looks like you guus had an awesome time - way to go Russell for planning a fun trip. PS- your kids are seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you girl!!! We are obsessed with our kiddos :)

      Delete
  3. Saint George as a boring place!?!?!? What!? I'm glad you've come into the light and have changed your mind! Lol! 👍 Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what was I thinking it's beautiful! :)

      Delete