.

.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I love about China so far....

Love the markets here


Men Playing Checkers

The Chinese people coming up and asking us to take pictures with us 

 The kids pooping and peeing on the streets. I pretended to take a picture of Nusly so we could capture the action of the kid pooping behind her!
.

The cute boys that were following me in wonderment because I was a white American girl!
.

The cute little family's you can see playing in their local parks.

I LOVE china and Chinese people. I am used to people staring, taking photos, asking to take photos with me that I feel like I'm going to come home and feel quite insignificant and not loved because of all the love I've gotten here. I love to just walk down the streets saying Ni Hao! to everyone and having them super react back. I know a little bit of Chinese but I need to get better! Its so hard cuz its such a different sound to it all...

Taking scooter taxis

Even though I felt homesick I still need to be out here learning about myself. Every day I need to seek to be an example of Christ and to love all those I come into contact with. I don't think people realize how important the commandment to love really is! I want to learn to love in China!

1 comment:

  1. Love your paragraph on pride! That is something that we all need to work on.

    ReplyDelete