.

.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guzhen, Zhongshan China


This is my group having a dinner in the main room. We usually have Jill (in the green cardigan) go to the market and pick up the food because she's the one that likes to make the meal. We then split the cost and I clean up after the meal.

Our Kitchen for 7 girls

 
I had the top bunk, its a wooden board... no mattress

 
The school we teach at


So we've arrived in our city, and we got to have a tour of our school! The school has a gate with a secuirty guard you have to pass every day to get in. The school only teaches kids from the ages 2-6 years old, so I get to work with just adorable little kids everyday! Our coordinater's name is Alice, and the teacher here's name is Apple. So far its been super hot, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment