.

.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kids I teach


The boys playing a Chinese Game


My home group of kids Steve, Kiki, Linda, Ivy, Matthew, and Zach down in front



The school and kids are ADORABLE! The lessons I've taught so far our making an activity with the kids to do. We made paper fishes then the next lesson we made fishing poles, and another lesson I just taught we just made a catapult with a plastic spoon and the kids LOVED it. But there's this one little boy named Chad and he gives attitude ha ha. I'm actually the only teacher he'll respond to, kind of but he'll get in the kids faces, man, I shouldn't be entertained by it, but the guys a little gangster. And there's one named William that's already done ILP so he's good at being like "teacher, teacher he's speaking Chinese." and he's so adorable. O and I'll have you know I've got chopsticks down, now Nusly and I are going to have the Chinese even teach us how to cook Chinese food.

1 comment: