.

.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day to Day with the Barkers


Russell: He is currently working full-time as a paralegal for Lexington Law Firms in the credit repair call center department. It's a pretty grueling shift from 2-10 pm that is everyday except Wednesdays, and Sundays. Russell is also going to school full-time. This is his last semester at SLCC, then he'll for sure be going to the University of Utah. His major is Bio-medical Engineering. The one thing that's been nice is that he usually has a break between school and work where he can come home and have lunch with me. For his church calling Russell was called as the Young Men's president. His Wednesday nights are for the young men and the activities they do.
Amber: I work full-time from home, which allows me to take care of our new puppy easier. I work for a company that my Dad is Vice President of. I have to say it's been fun to go to business dinners and have my dad there! Some have asked me if I'm going to work once I have the baby, I am not planning to. I down the road want to become Zumba certified so I can get out of the house and do something for me a little here and there. Even though Russell's schedule does leave me home alone I've found great opportunities to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in awhile, and to visit my parents more. For my church calling I am secretary in the young women's which allows me to go to the activities every Wednesday night with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment