.

.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our little One's Doctor Appointment


Feb. 8th, 2012: Here we were anxiously waiting at the Doctor's for the first appointment confirming that we were indeed pregnant. I don't know about you, but I was nervous about hearing the heartbeat. Before you go into your first appointment all you really have to go off of is the pregnancy sticks that told you, you were pregnant (6 of which I took). Russell was my rock, constantly telling me that everything was going to be OK.

Once the doctor came in and did her check ups on me she pulled out the device to hear our little ones heartbeat. The most anxious moment happened when it took her a couple of minutes to find it, I was stressing silently, but then she moved closer to my left hand side where we could hear it! 170 Beats Per Minute! The best sound I have ever heard! I am so excited!!! We get to find out the gender near March 9th. My birthday is March 1st so hopefully we can convince her to do it closer to then!

Due Date: July 27th, 2013
Hospital for Delivery: Riverton

No comments:

Post a Comment