.

.

Friday, January 25, 2013

100 things I love about Russell

Yesterday I was home alone and as I was sitting there I was thinking about all the things I love about him. So I decided to write them all down in

100 things I love about Russell
  1. I love that Russell treats me as if I am his whole world. And I believe he really thinks that.
  2. I love what a great example he is of living the gospel and not being pious about it. He obeys speed limits cause of the "obey the laws of the land".
  3. I love that he is consistently doing things to make me happy; big or small.
  4. I love his charm, he is thee sweetest guy.
  5. OF COURSE, I LOVE HOW SEXY HE IS! I can't believe I married a guy as handsome as him!
  6. I love that he is my best friend.
  7. I love that I can talk to him about anything and he knows everything there is to know. Seriously this boy is full of random facts and information!
  8. I love how hard of a worker he is and how he provides for our family.
  9. I love how has such a goofy side that I can be so weird around him and not for one second feel self conscious about it.
  10. I love his sense of humor and when he laughs at his own jokes.
  11. I love his out look on life. He is so positive!
  12. I love that he takes the good out of any given situation.
  13. I love how laid back he is, never stressing over the little things.
  14. I love that we were dating all I heard form people was how kind they think Russell is.
  15. I love that he is the type of person that is always giving to other people and never expects anything in return.
  16. I love how smart he is and the fact that education is important to him, that he wants to go for a major like Bio-medical Engineering. 
  17. I love his hugs more than anything, since our first date there has been something about the way he hugs me.
  18. I love how his first thought is of me, and I can tell.
  19. I love knowing that there is nothing he wouldn't do for me, family or friends.
  20. I love that he is a family oriented guy.
  21. I love that he pushes me each and every day to strive to be a better person.
  22. I love that he is athletic.
  23. I love that he is a very active person and always doing something.
  24. I love that he loves to try new things.
  25. I love that he is how protective he is over me.
  26. I love how good of a listener he is.
  27. I love that he got me a puppy! Shout out to Dakota!
  28. I love his romantic side. He lets us have cheesy moments, and makes them not awkward. I believe that's because those moments are so real and sincere.
  29. I love that fact that he never gives up, on anything. Likes to figure things out, like puzzles and rubix cubes.
  30. I love that he is goal oriented and always striving to better himself.
  31. I love that he's always loved my sense of style, and loves my body size! I hate when guys tell their girlfriends they need to workout etc. Russell is NOT like that at all! I can tell he honestly thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I've asked him a dozen times if he crushes on girl celebrities and his answer is an honest no!
  32. I love that he will watch girly shows with me
  33. I love that he can carry me, and does often!
  34. I love that he is very affectionate no matter where we are, who we are with or what we are doing.
  35. I love that after a hard day at work he comes home and finds me immediately!
  36. I love that he is a peacemaker.
  37. I love that we have never had a fight, that doesn't mean we always agree on things.
  38. I love that he has never raised his voice to me.
  39. I love that he puts our family first.
  40. I love that he wants to grow our family and prepares for it.
  41. I love that he takes hard math classes, smarty!
  42. I love that he loves to cuddle.
  43. I love that he tells me I am beautiful each and everyday, even though I don't always believe him.
  44. I love that he is an outdoors guys.
  45. I love that he's willing to take me out to places like Park City, which he before had never been to.
  46. I love that he is a good son!
  47. I love that he never speaks negatively about anyone.
  48. I love that he loves the gospel and has a passion to learn about it.
  49. I love his big sexy muscles!
  50. I love his smile.
  51. I love how he holds my hand, everywhere.
  52. I love that he turns off all the lights at night so I don't have to get out of bed to do it.
  53. I love that he supports me in every way and in everything I do.
  54. I love that we call and text each other during the work day.
  55. I love that he usually makes the bed and always does the dishes after he eats.
  56. I love his crazy/silly side.
  57. I love how well he does with kids, he always plays with my nieces and nephews.
  58. I love sincerity.
  59. I love that in any situation he will always do the right thing, even if it doesn't benefit himself.
  60. I love that he doesn't care what people think.
  61. I love that he gave me a nickname (Amber Babe).
  62. I love that he is consistently tell and showing me that he loves me.
  63. I love how thoughtful he is.
  64. I love what a committed person he is.
  65. I love that he randomnly brings me home a rose.
  66. I love that he notices the little things.
  67. I love that he does the little things.
  68. I love his encouragement.
  69. I love that he is always trying to teach me new things.
  70. I love that he is always making time for us, even with a crazy busy schedule.
  71. I love that he is forgiving.
  72. I love that he is a "people-person" and can carry on a conversation with anyone he meets.
  73. I love his sense of confidence.
  74. I love that he honestly tries to remember everything I say to him.
  75. I love when he tells me stories, even though he has told me them a time or two.
  76. I love that he is always warming me up cause I'm always cold.
  77. I love how strong of a person he is, even when things are hard.
  78. I love that he is always faithful and I will never have to worry.
  79. I love that he is very intuitive about not only my needs, but people around him.
  80. I love his honesty.
  81. I love his dance moves. A little quirky but so cute!
  82. I love that he does things with me even though he would rather be doing something else.
  83. I love that he kisses me good-bye every time he leaves.
  84. I love that he cares what I think and values my opinion.
  85. I love the way he always asks me how my day is going.
  86. I love that he's going to be the father of our children.
  87. I love that he picked me over every other girl.
  88. I love that loving him comes easy.
  89. I love that he always is including me and wanting me to go with him places.
  90. I love our talks.
  91. I love everything about his personality, all of the little things that make him, him.
  92. I love his ideas, he has always got one.
  93. I love that he does things I ask, even little stupid things that I could do myself.
  94. I love that he writes me love notes on our bathroom mirror.
  95. I love that a married the man of my dreams!!! Honestly feel like this was the man I was always supposed to marry... I have a testimony of that! I know it's rare when that honestly happens to a couple but it happened for us.
  96. I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams.
  97. I love that I get to raise a family with the man of my dreams.
  98. I love the person he is.
  99. I love the person he makes me.
  100. I love that he loves me more than I thought anyone ever could!

No comments:

Post a Comment