.

.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween


This Halloween was so much fun! My favorite animal is elephants, I collect basically elephant anythings, and since Kylie's birth I've been forcing this elephant love onto her. It goes without saying that this costume was a no brainer for me. The moment we put her in it I was gone....I mean I was so infatuated with how freaking adorable she looked. This mama had a perm grin the whole night. 
We had Kylie walk her little cute self to the door + even pick out the candies for herself. I really should say Russell had us do that, he's always been so good at letting her do tasks that I at first wonder if she can even accomplish. She was a trooper all night trick or treating my parents neighborhood in South Jordan. I mean the only time she fussed is when we had her take the candy from her vice like grip to put it in her basket so she could grab the next candies at the next house. We have so much candy now, I think our movie night stash is full for the next while.  I love Holidays, mainly because each month they give you something to celebrate and look forward to! I am dreading the colder months mainly because as a mom it keeps you stuck indoors more. I just don't picture me braving the snow for a walk in the stroller. Also, date nights are so much harder to plan cheaply! Any great winter date ideas that are low cost pass my way!

My 2 favorite humans right there folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment