.

.

Monday, May 25, 2009

London Symphony


So on Sunday I gave my first relief society talk ever!!!!! And it was a serious subject which I think is always a little harder to teach because there's a chance people won't really "discuss" and then your basically just giving a talk. But I love the ward I'm in, the majority is from Africa and still have African accents and I love their comments!Then we went to the Barbican and watched the London symphony perform Brahms, Elgar, and Stravinsky. Symphonys is always like watching a river, their bows like do the wave as you watch. And I love the pieces were their all sawing away on their instrument, throwing their bodies into it.Today I went to the V&A musuem and then ran some errands. I love this city so much and I want to stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment