.

.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Walking around London





Bayswater road, best comparison I can do is its like our Redwood Road in South Jordan, Utah. Today I walked around, piecing London together in my mind. I'm trying to see every bit of London I haven't seen yet, and I'm trying to figure out where everything is so if I didn't have the buses or underground I'd still be able to figure out where places are. So I did like four hours of walking today and loved it! Because I really do like riding the underground so I always just resort to that, so I'm worried I'm missing out on actually seeing London.

Tomorrow I board a train at kings cross station for Scotland! SO HARRY POTTER! So i won't be updating this till Sunday! So love ya all and have fun! I'm heading off to William Wallace, underground crypts, and castles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment