.

.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SCOTLAND!!!!

So mom and dad I'm marrying a Scottish man!!
For so long I have wondered
"where have all the good men gone, and where are all the gods! Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds. Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed. Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!!!!"

And apparently it is a Scottish man! haha! Seriously though we were sitting outside a pub (nine of us American girls) and I don't know why the heavens were smiling down upon us because groups of Scottish boys around 23-26 kept passing us by! They were so PUFF and ATTRACTIVE! Not weird pale, red haired boys, like fo hawk brown hair, tanned, good smile, MEN!!!

Sadly though no P.S. I love you moment happened to me : ( Sincerely feeling sad about that haha

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is krystal. gees the only prob with ben is that he's not scottish! haha i could TOTALLY see you marrying a scottish man! and he could play the bagpipes to you in the dim candle light... haha

    ReplyDelete