.

.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

15 Weeks of Pregnancy


They are the size of an Apple!


Our growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. Their busy moving amniotic fluid through their nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in their lungs begin to develop. Their legs are growing longer than their arms now, and they can move all of their joints and limbs. I'm feeling pretty good up to this point, morning sickness is officially gone! I have gained only 1 pound since my first appt, but when I asked the doctor what she expects for me to gain she said 45 pounds, because I started off so small. I haven't noticed myself craving a ton of sweets yet. Does that happen later down the pregnancy? Curious to hear from the ladies how it was for them with pregnancy cravings? 

Sidenote: I'm trying out the trend of red lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment