.

.

Friday, December 5, 2014

25 Things


Cheesy post: How do I begin saying how much I love this eternal boyfriend of mine. I just wanted to make a list of things I love about him, 25 things to be exact

1. Wants to play with Kylie
2. Works full time + is a full time student for a hard degree so I can be a stay at home mom. He advocates for me to be home with the kids
3. Never ever complains about his job.
4. Serves me everyday
5. Cooks for us + is willing when I just don't feel up to it
6. Best laugh
7. handyman around our little house
8. Takes an interest in the things I like even when I know it's not really something he's into
9. Always let's me pick the restaurant
10. Always let's me pick the movies as well
11. Loves all my friends and makes an effort to get to know them
12. charismatic + kind
13. Spiritually is always teaching me how to draw closer to the spirit + my father in heaven
14. Rubs my back every night, and apologizes if he accidentally falls asleep while doing so... I mean come on
15. Has been coming home for his short lunches to vacumm and mop the house so I won't, being on bedrest
16. He's hot
17. Naturally in amazing physical strength, but wants to stay fit + healthy for our kids
18. Lights up when we talk about our son
19. Texts me everyday, throughout the day no matter how hectic, just so I know he cares
20. Writes love notes on the bathroom mirror for me
21. He'd sacrifice anything for me and I know it. If I was cold he'd give me the shirt off his back
22. Doesn't allow anyone to mistreat or bully when he's around.
23. His testimony
24. His love for his lds mission he served
25. His love for jalapeƱos

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you De Ann :) I really won some kind of heavenly lottery when Russell walked into my life!

      Delete