.

.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl


Kylie + my husband's relationship kill me. Being more sick Russell has been getting Kylie in the mornings. I love listening to her happy squeals when Dada walks into the room, her little yells in the kitchen for Nana (banana), and having her come into the bedroom with Dad following behind her yelling out MAMA!!! Russell taught her ring around the rosies, and she never wants to stop doing it with him. I swear this little girl is going to like Roller coasters on account of how much she loves Russell turning her upside down, or throwing her around. The picture above is forever going to be my favorite, they'd snuck it on my phone while I was in the bathroom. I mean, look at how she's closing her eyes for the kiss... awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment