.

.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday in London

Parliament up close
The inside main staircase

The room the House of the Lords takes place in

Today I went to United Agents talent agency to take a peek around, its the talent agency for most of the top stars in England (many don't know this but of course I would figure that out). To name a few of the stars that are represented there, they are:

  • Kate Winslet
  • Keira Knightley
  • Sienna Miller
  • Ewen McGregor
  • Ian Mckellen
  • Hugh Dancy

Then I went to Berwick St. Market located in the Soho area of London, small but interesting. From there I went to Parliament to watch the House of the Lords, which is more commonly known as the one where all the men still wear the white wigs. Super boring but just to go inside of Parliament always feels special because the inside actually looks like a medieval castle. And then I went to Tate Britain art museum which is a quite small establishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment