.

.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Multistake Conference in the UK


I got to shake Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf's hand, the first general authority's hand I've ever shaken happens in London, what's the odds of that...


So guess who is here, Neil A. Anderson and Dieter F. Uchtdorf! We all left at 8:45am to ride the tube to Clapham Common ward to watch via satellite the multi stake conference for the United Kingdom and Ireland. For our dinner we ate a buffet style meal at like 1:30pm because there was a single adult session at 7pm at Hyde Park ward.
The single adult session was amazing! I have never really gotten to see the lighter side of Pres. Uchtdorf but I definitely did here and he honestly is my new favorite (even though we shouldn't pick favorites). He quoted from Harry Potter, called the single men stupid, and told us the adorable love story of his wive and himself. I loved every minute of his talk!! Just picture a member of the general authority saying "Syltherin"

1 comment: